this is me


HELLO PEEPS!


i'm ijud.i from kota tinggi.14.smka bandar penawar.i love blue and pink.i love my friend very much.love u ima lola a.k.a puan sri


THE MAGICS



OLD MAGICS


WALKIE TALKING


BEHIND THE SCENE

© 2013 - Full Template by Arrien Amani and edited By Lintang. I grab n grab the cute doodles from Chelly.
about friend
Ahad, 3 Mei 2015 | 0 Magic (s)
no more major
no more yesminthe
no more girl
i hope i can focus on my pt3 exam
doakan kejayaan saya
to my friend Sarah:
sori kalau aq sakitkan hati kau.aq xde niat nk sakitkan hati kau.

to all my classmate:
sometimes i hate you all very much
just because korang semua x adil
pilih kasih
its okey
aq sanggup kawan ngan korang
it doesn matter k

to my bestfriend hasyimah:
sayang kau ketat2 weh.kau wat aq happy
even kau ni slalu bahan aq
n aq suka kau panggil aq tan sri haha
love u so much friend
gudluck pt3 beb
jaga diri bebaik
kesihatan jaga au
smile even u hurt ok

lastly, i hope i can be a good friend to al my friend actually to all my classmate
thats all for today
i hope xde broken english haha

Catat Ulasan


Newer Post
Older Post